AT STRATA WE GET IT.
Our building is your home. Our apartments are beautiful with second-to-none amenities and plenty of opportunities for you to entertain or be entertained, in a place buzzing with excitement and energy. Meet new and familiar faces in our lounges and community spaces, take in the view on our rooftop deck, enjoy a workout in our fitness center and have access to our tech-friendly conference rooms. Parking, building access and storage is convenient and controlled. Our building is pet-friendly and smoke free. Notary and concierge services are available as well.
- Concierge Services
- Underground & Connected Parking
- 24/7 My Home Office Center with WiFi
- 24/7 Monitored Surveillance
- 24/7 Controlled Access
- 24/7 Fitness Center & Yoga Room
- Pet Friendly
- 2,750 sf Private Pet Park with Dog Wash
- Exclusive Resident Parties & Events
- Smoke-Free Living
- Conference Room
- Common-Area WiFi
- Coffee Bar
- Resident Lounge with Fireplace
- Café with Demonstration Kitchen
- Billiards Lounge with Shuffleboard
- Rooftop Party Deck with Sunning Area
- Bike Storage
- Fire Pits & Grilling Area
- Private Courtyard
- Adjacent Pocket Park
- Additional Storage Area Included
- Direct Access to ArtsWalk
- Walk to Shops & Restaurants
- Private HDTV Surround-Sound Room
- Game Room
- RESIDENT SERVICES
- City & Arts District Views
We are a pet friendly community and encourage you to bring your cat and/or dog along when you move in. We know that your furry four-legged companion is a big part of what makes your flat your home. STRATA East even offers a 2,750 sq. ft. dog park park exclusively for STRATA residents!
While we welcome cats and dogs, some additional fees and policies do apply. No more than one dog is permitted? and no more than a total of two pets ?permitted per flat. Certain dog breed? restrictions also apply. Fees for cats include a one-time $200 initial fee and a $30 monthly fee for up to two cats. ?Fees for dogs include a one-time $300 initial fee and a $40 monthly fee. Fees for one dog & one cat include a one-time $300 initial fee and a $60 monthly fee.